Thursday 5 April 2012

Well....HELLO WORLD!!!

I am starting this blog because I want to have a place where I can share my passion for makeup, fashion and all the other things that make our lives a little more fun. I think that these days people are working very hard and to have a place where you can express yourself and communicate with other people with  similar or same interests is wonderful!

Let me just start by saying that I am not a makeup artist, at least not officially. BUT..... I love makeup!!!

So, as many other beauty bloggers and gurus (don't you just hate that name?) I am forming my small little world in which I will share with you my opinions about cosmetics and all the other fun findings in my life.

I follow other blogs and I've heard all about Rite Aid, Walgreens etc. Now, I will introduce you to DM, Kozmo, Bipa and other shops that are available in Europe. Don't be sad ;). We also have Sephora, Inglot, Illamasqua, and internet shopping is always fun. Isn't it?

I do have a larger makeup bag than an average girl but I am still kind of a normal "gal". That means that by YouTube standards my collection is lame. I am not sad about it, on the contrary, I hope that it will stay that way because I like to use the things I own and there is no better feeling than using up a product completely. Money well spent.

That is it for now. Sorry to my Croatian girls that I am writting this in English but I formed many international friendships so I want to communicate with all of my new friends in the world and think that that will be more possible if I'll write my blog in English. My mother language is Croatian so bear with me if I make some mistakes. I'll try to keep it simple :)....

It is so funny, I am already addressing more people and still don't know if anyone will even find my little blog?! But I don't mind. I think I will enjoy doing this.

Bye bye for now.................

No comments:

Post a Comment