Tuesday 26 June 2012

VICHY PURETE THERMALE calming cleansing micellar solution


I have been missing in action last week. I posted early in the week, ment to post on friday but it was so HOT in Croatia that I decided to enjoy my long weekend and went to the seaside without my laptop. Yes, I left technology at home! Did I miss it? Yes, a bit but warm weather, sandy beaches and perfect water made it bearable for me ;):

I was planning to review a different product but I was so THRILLED with this one that I am going to rave about it with all of these positive thoughts still in my mind. It is enough to say that I have butterflies in my stomach when I think about it... Yes, it is that good and effective!


As you can see from the picture this is a sample version. I got a few of these from a friend of mine. I loved it the first time I used it but this one was kept for travelling purposes so it made into my cosmetics bag for this long weekend. I haven't been wearing makeup all the time but one night I wore it, I came home tired as someone who was at the sun during the day (not between 11-16.30) and went out at night, can be. I took this small bottle, applied it and was amazed how thoroughly and quickly this removed my eyeshadow and mascara! It is amazing!!! And when I say amazing, I mean Bioderma class amazing!!!

It will remove all the makeup from your face, it is gentle to your skin, the scent is nice and soft (it reminds me of baby products without being too powdery) and honestly... I can't say enough about this one.

INGREDIENTS:
WATER • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • POLOXAMER 184 • GLYCERIN • ROSA GALLICA EXTRACT/ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • DISODIUM EDTA • PANTHENOL • OLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE • FRAGRANCE

It is ment for all skin types and it will be gentle enough for the most fragile skin and sensitive eyes. It doesn't have to be rinsed off but I do wash my face after using it.

Since I didn't buy this one myself, I am not sure about the price but I googled it and it is 16.50 $ for 6.76 fl.oz in the USA/ 9.35 GBP for 200 ml at Escentual.com (RRP 11 GBP)/ 13 Euros for 200 ml. In Croatia it is sold in pharmacies and 400 ml costs 121,60 kunas which is about 16 Euros.

I would definitely invest in this one. It is more expensive than my usual Essence cleanser but it is better (I must admit). It has my stamp of approval. And you know that I like the product when I am afraid to use it because I don't want to be without it?! I might buy this sooner than I thought...

What do you say? Have you tried it? Tempted?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment