Monday 7 January 2013

LOVE LUSH: CHRISTMAS EVE bubble bar

 Although my LOVE LUSH section isn't always filled with love, today I am going to write about a Lush product that I am crazy about. Christmas eve bath bar... I LOVE IT!!! It should remind you of Christmas eve, hence the blue for darker blue evening sky and yellow half moon. But you can enjoy it any evening when you want to feel festive and special.


This bath bar is a part of Lush's Christmas collection. It comes out every year with slight changes in design (my personal favorite was two years ago when there was a blue circle as a base and yellow moon on it, sprinkled with glitter...). I always buy several and then have them until spring. I guess this is my favourite bar from Lush overall. This year I got tons of them from my closest friends and family because they all know how much I like it.


The reason why I am writing this post is the fact that in Croatia Lush has a 50% discount on all of the Christmas items. I checked other countries today and saw that some other countries in our region also offer this discount (Bosnia, Slovenia, Austria), so I suggest you to check if Lush in your country has it, too. It really saves a lot of money. The regular price of this bar, for instance, is 5.45 Euros for 100 grams, and now it is only 2.75 Euros (about 2 GBP, $4). And I promise, if you buy this one, you will not regret it.


Christmas eve will really spoil you with its luxurious foam. The smell is amazing, soft, calming and perfect in every way. I don't think that there will be a lot of people who will not like it.
When you get this bar, cut it in two halfs at least ( I usually cut it in three parts but this design is kind of tricky), it will be enough and will not affect the richness of your foam.


This is how Lush describes it....
We love its scent and calming effects. Are you in your holiday spirit? Lower your fast heart rate with this blue bubble bath which smells like jasmine and ylang ylang. Crush Christmas eve under running water. Lie under this bubbly quilt of beautifully scented foam and enjoy the magic of Christmas or any other eve.

In my opinion, there is more ylang ylang than jasmine (which I prefer).

If you don't already know, the best way to use bubble bars from Lush is to crush them under running water and then leave the bath to fill. You will be surprised how amazing it will get.

source
The photo above is from Lush site but my tub is more like in the movies. You can cover your body with all the foam from it.

Ingredients:
sodium bicarbonate, tartaric acid, sodium laureth sulfate, lauryl betaine, perfume, chondrus crispus, jasminum grandiflorum, cananga odorata, linalool, limonene, hydroxycitonellal, gardenia jasminoides, colour 45410, colour 42090, colour 45350.


What have you bought? Do you also like this one?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment