Thursday 6 March 2014

NET-A-PORTER shopping- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta & Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Wamp palette


I am not really a makeup hoarder. Well, not a huge one... But lately, I've been seeing so many products that I just had to buy, that when there was a free shipping deal at net-a-porter, I jumped on the occasion and bought these two babies...


None of these brands are available in Croatia so net-a-porter offers us a good opportunity to try them out. Although, it is always nicer to see the products in person, I browsed through the internet and made my choice. Usually, you will pay 30 Euros for shipping and the parcel will come to you in 3-5 days, but my orders never took more than 3 days to arrive. Eventhough your shipment is secure, tracked and comes to your door, 30 Euros just for a makeup product is too much, so when I see a free shipping deal, then I am buying. And don't worry. The parcel will still be secure and arrive in couple of days just as if you paid for shipping.


It comes in a nice black box with a personal mesage if you want. You choose and it is free. Since this wasn't my first net-a-porter purchase, I can honestly say that you will love these boxes, they are very sturdy and I use them for storage later.


Everything is nicely packed...


And the stars of this story/post are....

Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Wamp palette

And

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta

I am not going to review them today, this is just a preview of what is coming.

How do you like my purchases? Have you tried any of these products?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrain007



No comments:

Post a Comment