Tuesday 22 April 2014

STERIPOD toothbrush sanitizer

I'm not sure if you already heard for this product because I haven't been hearing or reading about it, but it is definitely worth of mentioning.


The story behind it is really simple. It is a toothbrush cover that is not only great for travelling, because it prevents dirt an hair getting on your toothbrush (YUCK, to say at least!), but also because it actively protects your toothbrush from germs present in the air.


It has a small part, like a little pillow inside that offers protection.


It lasts up to 3 months and I love it!!!


So, if your toilet is in the bathroom along with the sink and your tootbrush, you are good and protected.


It is very easy to manage. It opens up like a butterfly and just clicks on the tootbrush with a cut out part facing down. You can put it on your electrical toothbrush or a regular one.


When you are finished with washing your teeth, rinse off your toothbrush and clip your Steripod on it.


It comes in several shades (red, yellow, orange, blue, green and pink) and there are two Steripods in one packaging.


Unfortunately, they are not available in Croatia so I have to order them online. I buy them on ebay. Their price in the USA is around 5$ for a pack. On ebay you can also find them around that price but with shipping it becomes a lot more expensive.


I bought 4 packages with all the colours.


Since I travel a lot, Steripod is a must for me.


I already went through one and have a new one. I don't plan to be without a Steripod in the near future. My husband and other members of my family also got their Steripod and everybody loves them!

my mother's choice... a red one

When it arrives it is well protected. It is in a cardboard packaging, and each one is extra protected with a foil.


If you are into dental hygiene this is a product for you. I LOVE IT!!!


What do you think? Is this something that might be interesting for you?


Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007


1 comment:

  1. At Enviro - LCS, we offer an extensive range of high quality hygiene products and services, ranging from sanitary disposal bins to Washroom services at highly competitive prices. As the leading supplier of washroom products, such as Air hand dryers, feminine hygiene bins and medical waste disposal systems.

    toilet seat sanitiser Sydney

    ReplyDelete