Saturday 18 October 2014

TETESEPT bubble bath with lavender and orange oils

We are enjoying a warm and sunny autumn in Croatia and I am very thankful for that, but it is getting dark sooner and temperatures drop more during the night. So, after being exclusive "showerer" during spring and summer, I am starting to get more into luxurious bubble baths. I have this bottle from last winter and am more than happy to finish it, now.


In Croatia, you can buy Tetesept bubble baths in Müller department stores. Mine came in a 125 ml glass bottle, which will normally cost you 40 kunas (5.23 Euros, 4.12 GBP, $ 6.61), but for some reason, I paid mine 20 kunas (2.61 Euros,  2.06 GBP, $ 3.30). I am not sure if it was on sale or this is a cheaper version?


To be honest, I didn't really pay attention to these bubble baths but after seeing them on another blog that I follow, HERE (check it out, you won't be sorry), I just had to try it out.


So, the story about Tetesept bubble baths is that "it is warm and cozy bubble bath which helps calming your body and soul. That is because it is full of essential oils which don't only benefit your skin while you are bathing, but also continue doing their magic after your bath. These bubble baths don't contain preservatives, paraffins, silicones, mineral oils or alkaline soaps. You just need to fill you bath with warm water (temperature between 35 and 38 degrees Celsius) and enjoy your bath for about 10-15 minutes."


I agree with their statements. This is not the bubbliest bubble bath that I ever came across but it is bubbly enough and makes your bath time special. Lavender will prepare you for the night and lead you to your dreams, so I prefer it in the evening before going to bed. In any case, you will have some quality time with yourself to relax.


In this particular one you can smell a perfect fusion of lavender, orange blossom and a hint of a herbal note.


In the bottle it has a dark magenta colour...

in the beginning

But, when in water, it will have a light purple colour.

developing

It says on the packaging that this 125 ml glass bottle is enough for 8 baths but I don't agree with that. Mine was good for 5-6 baths and I used an amount that fits 1.5 caps from the bottle.

in the end

My overall impression is that this is a beautiful bubble bath and I would definitely buy it again or try others from their range.

ingredients

What about you? Have you tried any of the Tetesept bubble baths? Did you like them? Do you have any to recommend?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment