Tuesday 20 January 2015

LOOKFANTASTIC BEAUTY BOX - January 2015.

There are so many posts that I want to write and publish, about multiple products and topics..., but after receiving my Lookfantastic January beauty box, I just had to put them on hold and write about the box. My last, December box came quite late so I was surprised to see this one so early on my doorstep. I pre-ordered it and it came around 15th of January. I love this beauty box feeling when you never know what is coming to you, will you like it, need it or just hate it. I am kind of a gambler that way (although my bet costs me only 15 GBP, which is the price of one beauty box). But since I was really happy with my December beauty box (you can read about it here), I had to  my "tradition" and order another one. I will keep ordering them as long as they give us good samples, meaning nice sizes, perhaps a full size product and more high end products which I am less likey to splurge on. Or, I'll order them until I get bored with them... 


Everything is sealed with Lookfantastic sticker and wrapped in a dark gray tissue paper. 


On the top you can first see a little booklet which helps you to get to know the products inside of the box a little better.


January box will surprise you with six products.


The first product is a little packaging of Gatineau Collagen Eye Compresses. It looks like a small cream tester but it contains two eye pads for one collagen treatment of your eyes.


 It is supposed to revive and rejuvenate your eyes with these clever eye compresses, drenched in a soothing, marine-based collagen sollution. Fabulous for special occasion, it revives and rejuvenates the eyes, helps reduce dark shadows, plumps out wrinkles and relaxes the eye contour. I am very keen to try it although I am not sure if I'll get the best idea about this product from just one packaging. This product is very expensive and a packaging of 6 pads (2 per pack) costs 34.50 GBP (link). 


The second product is much larger in size, in fact it is a full size product, and I was very happy to see it inside the box- NUXE Soothing and Rehydrating Fresh Mask. This fresh, hydrating, mask soothes the skin to leave it with radiant appearance. 90% of the total ingredients are from natural origins, leaving skin moisturised and soothed for 24 hours. Since it is suitable for all skin types, it is a good choice for a beauty box like this one. Its full size 50 ml packaging costs 19.50 GBP (link) so this mask by itself is enough for the box to be a good deal.


Next choice in the box is a pack of  MyVitamins Premium Ingredients at Affordable Prices. You get twenty pieces and are supposed to take one a day. Not bad at all. This range has already become a favourite amongst nutritionists and fitness experts. Add this bestselling dissolvable tablets to water to produce a great tasting drink which is easy to consume. These tablets are ideal for anyone who is looking to increase their intake of vitamins for a healthier lifestyle. For me they taste OK, not delicious or horrible. I was very happy to get them in the box! It is January and I am always for healthy living in January.


Getting this next product was a bit of a lottery. You could have gotten one luxury hair care item from three different brands: GOLDWELL, O'right or 3'''moreinches. I received a 10 ml bottle of O'right's Golden Rose oil. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I can tell you that it "surprisingly" smells like roses.


Another kind of a lottery product was a body wash from MOLTON BROWN. There were two choices: a 100 ml/3.3 fl.oz. eucalyptus (green) or templetree (blue) bottle. Designed to gently cleanse and nourish the skin, Molton Brown uses a unique blend of ingredients, designed to work up a rich lather for a long lasting, refreshing smell. Skin will be left feeling silky soft and super clean. I got a nice travel size of the blue, templetree bottle. The smell of it seems pretty intense and I am not sure what I think about it yet. A full size of this product is 100 ml/10 fl.oz. and it costs 18 GBP (link).


And the last product in January's beauty box is Philip Kingsley's Daily Damage Defence leave-in conditioning spray (60 ml/2.03 fl.oz. spray bottle). Protect your hair with Philip Kingsley' Daily Damage Defence. The leave-in conditioning spray provides defence from daily heat styling and environmental effects whilst working to add shine and manageability to all hair types, Perfect for use on wet hair after washing. It de-tangles hair and helps to remove static. I didn't find it on Lookfantastic's website by itself, just in a set- here. Lately I've been eyeing this Philip Kingsley products and I suppose this will help me to decide whether I like them or not.


That is all for January's beauty box. In 20 beauty boxes there was an extra gift, a 145 GBP worth GHD Eclipse Styler, but unfortunately my box was not one of them... If you like this concept or want to have a chance and win that GHD styler, here is the LINK to order your beauty box.

What do you think about this month's beauty box? Interested? Which one do you like more- December or January beauty box?

Tell me…

Love, beautyandbrains007

I am not affiliated with Lookfantastic in any way, all the products were bought by me, with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment