Friday 2 January 2015

LOOKFANTASTIC BEAUTYBOX for December 2014.

Firstly... I wish a MEERY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my readers and anyone who stumbles upon my blog! I was planning to be with you a lot more in December but life happened so we are seeing each other again now, in January... Nevertheless, every minute with you makes me happy so what better way to start a new year than with a new post?!


Now, we are going to rewind again because today I'll be writing about the December Lookfantastic beauty box. I just received it and thought it would be nice to tell you something more about it. Also, you can pre-order your January box here. It will cost you 15 GBP (shipping included). It comes with several products, most of which are travel size, but some are actually the same as if you would buy them normally. The price isn't low but the products inside of it are also mostly high end.


The products are packed inside with tissue paper and sealed with lookfantastic sticker. On top of it you will also find


a booklet with more details about the products


and a 10 GBP voucher for sister site www.coggles.com, where you can find men's and women's clothes, shoes, bags, accessories... International shipping is free if you spend 50 GBP or more.


December box came with seven products, and since I haven't tried them I'll write just a few words from the booklet.


So...here they are.


A full size Bourjois Intense Smoky trio, number 62- violete constelle. I like it a lot and it is very nice for evening makeup and winter in general. To see what else you can find on lookfantastic from Bourjois, click here.


There is also a Murad- essential C cleanser, currently available only in a duo with a toner for 40 GBP- here. It cleanses environmentally damaged skin by removing impurities and potential irritants, restoring moisture and preparing skin for repair.


It also came with a small 15 ml/0.5 fl.oz bottle of Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Youth Activating oil, which you can see here. This powerful 100% concentrated rose hip oil activates skin's natural reparative ability with potent antioxidants and essential fatty acids to reveal skin's youthful state- bright, resilient and radiant. Luxurious and lightweight, this citrus scented and potent anti-aging treatment quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate.


Other normal sized product is Macadamia Oil Infused Comb (link) that I already have. This is not my favorite product. I already wrote a review on several Macadamia products, so I will link my post about them here.


Another makeup product is a travel size 2g/0.07 oz. LORD&BERRY Silk Kajal in black- link. This is a very soft eye pencil, good for smoky eyes but not waterproof or longlasting. It smudges very easily so just be aware of that. Also, I wouldn't use it for any kind od tight lining.


I am very happy that it also came with a travel size (15 ml/0.5 fl. oz)  ELEMIS PAPAYA ENZYME PEEL. I couldn't find it on their site but it is a peel that uses the natural exfoliating fruit enzyme action of Papaya and Pineapple which contains nourishing Milk Protein, Anti-Oxidant-rich Vitamin E and Marine algae to moisturise, repair and protect the skin. Perfect for sensitive or mature complexions.


And the last product is PURE GOLD COLLAGEN- link. A liquid food supplement that improves the skin's appearance by working from within, counteracting the ageing process from the deep layers of your skin. But to reach its fullest potential it should be consumed during a 10 day period and this 50 ml bottle is just for one day so the only thing I can say is that it has a peach and passion fruit flavour.


My impressions are great. I love this box and after seeing so many boxes that American beauty gurus can get this is a nice change for me. I bought this box with my own money and am not connected with lookfantastic in any way, other than spending my money there. I already ordered my January box, and only thing that I can say is that I wish they came sooner. My traveled to me 3+ weeks.

What about you? Is this something that would interest you?

Tell me....

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment